What Is Deep Tissue Massage?
Deep tissue massage is a specific type of massage that works on the deep layers of muscle and fascia in the body. A fascia is a band or sheet of connective tissue beneath the skin, consisting primarily of collagen. It attaches, stabilizes, encloses, and separates muscles and other internal organs.
Deep tissue massage is done using deep finger pressure with strokes that are firm and slow. Deep tissue massage has several therapeutic effects and can be used to treat many different conditions. This type of massage is ideal for the treatment of major muscle groups like the neck or lower back. It can also be used to relieve strain and treat injuries in your joints and tendons.
Sports Massage Therapy Techniques
Sports massage, also known as connective tissue massage, this therapy is ideal for dancers, athletes and those who do an intense physical activity. The primary difference between sports massage and other classic massages is the rhythm and depth of the strokes applied during the massage.
The techniques of sports massage change according to the type and time (as pré and post) sports activity. There are different ways of application before the activity both for relieving cramping and muscle tension and extending the exercising the capacity in a holistic manner. Additionally, sports massage is applied to different areas on the body to prevent the problems such as stiffness and different complaints such as pain and disability.
Sports massage is a must for a sportsman. Although warming and stretching are performed, it will not be enough for some parts of the body and the person will not be ready for enough competitions. Sports massage is applied with the specialized techniques in order not to decrease the expected performance from the body that will enter into a challenging struggle. It supports the success of the athlete and prevents the physical pain caused by the disability, buckling, misalignment.
Security & Safety Policy:
· All therapist are professional and certified
· We keep the air clean, ventilated and use essential oils to purify the air
· The place provides air conditioning
· All materials we use are individual for each client
· We disinfect all surfaces and our hands well before and after each therapy
· During the massage, the therapists use masks (and gloves if the client would like to)
· We use non-allergenic and natural creams and oils
· Each client disinfect their hands, take off the shoes before coming in and use disposable slippers
Política de Segurança:
· Todos os terapeutas são profissionais e certificados
· Mantemos o ar fresco e ventilado e usamos óleos essenciais para purificar o ar
· O espaço tem ar condicionado
· Todos os materiais que usamos são individuais para cada cliente
· Desinfectamos bem todas as superfícies e as mãos, para que não haja risco de contaminação
· Durante a terapia os terapeutas utilizam máscaras (luvas no caso do cliente o desejar)
· Utilizamos cremes e óleos anti-alergênicos e naturais
· Cada cliente desinfecta as suas mãos e descalça os seus sapatos na entrada, são fornecidos chinelos descartáveis