1. Every person has cancer cells in the body. These cancer cells do not show up in the standard tests until they have multiplied to a few billion. When doctors tell cancer patients that there are no more cancer cells in their bodies after treatment, it just means the tests are unable to detect the cancer cells because they have not reached the detectable size.
2. Cancer cells occur between 6 to more than 10 times in a person’s lifetime.
3. When the person’s immune system is strong the cancer cells will be destroyed and prevented from multiplying and forming tumors.
4. When a person has cancer it indicates the person has multiple nutritional deficiencies. These could be due to genetic, environmental, food and lifestyle factors.
5. To overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies, changing diet and including supplements will strengthen the immune system.
6. Chemotherapy involves poisoning the rapidly-growing cancer cells and also destroys rapidly-growing healthy cells in the bone marrow, gastro-intestinal tract etc, and can cause organ damage, like liver, kidneys, heart, lungs etc.
7. Radiation while destroying cancer cells also burns, scars and damages healthy cells, tissues and organs.
8. Initial treatment with chemotherapy and radiation will often reduce tumor size. However prolonged use of chemotherapy and radiation do not result in more tumor destruction.
9. When the body has too much toxic burden from chemotherapy and radiation the immune system is either compromised or destroyed, hence the person can succumb to various kinds of infections and complications.
10. Chemotherapy and radiation can cause cancer cells to mutate and become resistant and difficult to destroy. Surgery can also cause cancer cells to spread to other sites.
11. An effective way to battle cancer is to STARVE the cancer cells by not feeding it with foods it needs to multiple.
What cancer cells feed on:
a. Sugar is a cancer-feeder. By cutting off sugar it cuts off one important food supply to the cancer cells. Note:Sugar substitutes like NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc are made with Aspartame and it is harmful. A better natural substitute would be Manuka honey or molasses but only in very small amounts. Table salt has a chemical added to make it white in colour. Better alternative is Bragg’s aminos or sea salt.
b. Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the gastro-intestinal tract. Cancer feeds on mucus. By cutting off milk and substituting with unsweetened soy milk, cancer cells will starved.
c. Cancer cells thrive in an acid environment. A meat-based diet is acidic and it is best to eat fish, and a little chicken rather than beef or pork. Meat also contains livestock antibiotics, growth hormones and parasites, which are all harmful, especially to people with cancer.
d. A diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and juice, whole grains, seeds, nuts and a little fruits help put the body into an alkaline environment. About 20% can be from cooked food including beans. Fresh vegetable juices provide live enzymes that are easily absorbed and reach down to cellular levels within 15 minutes t o nourish and enhance growth of healthy cells.
To obtain live enzymes for building healthy cells try and drink fresh vegetable juice (most vegetables including bean sprouts) and eat some raw vegetables 2 or 3 times a day. Enzymes are destroyed at temperatures of 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
e. Avoid coffee, tea, and chocolate, which have high caffeine. Green tea is a better alternative and has cancer-fighting properties. Water–best to drink purified water, or filtered, to avoid known toxins and heavy metals in tap water. Distilled water is acidic, avoid it.
12. Meat protein is difficult to digest and requires a lot of digestive enzymes. Undigested meat remaining in the intestines will become putrified and leads to more toxic buildup.
13. Cancer cell walls have a tough protein covering. By refraining from or eating less meat it frees more enzymes to attack the protein walls of cancer cells and allows the body’s killer cells to destroy the cancer cells.
14. Some supplements build up the immune system (IP6, Flor-ssence, Essiac, anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals, EFAs etc.) to enable the body’s own killer cells to destroy cancer cells. Other supplements like vitamin E are known to cause apoptosis, or programmed cell death, the body’s normal method of disposing of damaged, unwanted, or unneeded cells.
15. Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit. A proactive and positive spirit will help the cancer warrior be a survivor.
Anger, unforgiving and bitterness put the body into a stressful and acidic environment. Learn to have a loving and forgiving spirit. Learn to relax and enjoy life.
16. Cancer cells cannot thrive in an oxygenated environment. Exercising daily, and deep breathing help to get more oxygen down to the cellular level. Oxygen therapy is another means employed to destroy cancer cells.
FLOWER OF LIFE
Sacred geometry may be understood as a worldview of pattern recognition, a complex system of hallowed attribution and signification that may subsume religious and cultural values to the fundamental structures and relationships of such complexes as space, time and form. According to this discipline, the basic patterns of existence are perceived as sacred: for by contemplating and communing with them one is thereby contemplating the Mysterium Magnum, the patterning relationships of the Great Design. By studying the nature of these patterns, forms and relationships and their manifold intra- and interconnectivity one may gain insight into the scientific, philosophical, psychological, aesthetic and mystical continuum. That is, the laws and lore of the Universe.
The term sacred geometry is also used for geometry which is employed in the design of sacred architecture and sacred art. The underlying belief is that geometry and mathematical ratios, harmonics and proportionality discoverable from geometry also gird music, light, cosmology, and other observable and sensate features of the Universe. This value system has been held throughout the World from time immemorial to prehistory, a cultural universal endemic to the Human Condition. Sacred geometry is the foundation of the design, architecture, fabrication and construction of sacred structures such as temples, mosques, megaliths, monuments and churches; sacred space such as altars, temenos and tabernacles; places of congregation such as sacred groves, village greens and holy wells and the creation of religious art, iconography and divine proportionality. Sacred geometry, art, iconography and architecture need not be monolithic and enduring, but may be temporary and yielding, such as visualization and non-permanent sand-painting and medicine wheels
The "Flower of Life" can be found in all major religions of the world.
It contains the patterns of creation as they emerged from the "Great Void". Everything is made from the Creator's thought. After the creation of theSeed of Life the same vortex's motion was continued, creating the next structure known as the Egg of Life. This structure forms the basis for music, as the distances between the spheres is identical to the distances between the tones and the half tones in music. It is also identical to the cellular structure of the third embryonic division (The first cell divides into two cells, then to four cells then to eight). Thus this same structure as it is further developed, creates the human body and all of the energy systems including the ones used to create the Merkaba. If we continue creating more and more spheres we will end up with the structure called the Flower of Life.
The flower of life holds a secret symbol created by drawing 13 circles out of the Flower of Life. By doing this, one can discover the most important and sacred pattern in the universe. This is the source of all that exists; it's called the Fruit of Life. It contains 13 informational systems. Each one explains another aspect of reality. Thus these systems are able to give us access to everything ranging from the human body to the galaxies. In the first system, for example, it's possible to create any molecular structure and any living cellular structure that exists in the universe. In short every living creature.
The most common form of the "Flower of Life" is hexagonal pattern (where the center of each circle is on the circumference of six surrounding circles of the same diameter), made up of 19 complete circles and 36 partial circular arcs, enclosed by a large circle.
The "Seed of Life" is formed from seven circles being placed with sixfold symmetry, forming a pattern of circles and lenses, which acts as a basic component of the Flower of Life's design.
The Temple of Osiris at Abydos, Egypt contains the oldest to date example. it is carved in granite and may possibly represent the Eye of Ra a symbol of the authority of the pharaoh. Other examples can be found in Phoenician, Assyrian, Indian, Asian, Middle Eastern, and medieval art.
Leonardo da Vinci has studied the Flower of Life's form and its mathematical properties. He has drawn the Flower of Life itself, as well as components therein, such as the Seed of Life. He has drawn geometric figures representing shapes such as the platonic solids, a sphere, a lotus, etc., and has also used the golden ratio of phi in his artwork; all of which may be derived from the Flower of Life design.
Flower of life made of intersecting spheres instead of circles.
Where Math, Geometry and Spirituality meets
The flower of life shape contains a secret shape known as the fruit of life that consists of 13 spheres that hold many mathematical and geometrical laws. These laws represent the whole universe. Giving the flower of life to someone is like giving them the whole universe in one jewel. The Flower of Life can be found in all major religions of the world. In Egypt, the source of all the monotheistic religions, the "Flower of Life", can be found in the ancient Temple of Abydos. In Israel, it can be found in ancient synagogues in the Galilee and in Mesada. People reported physical and psychological changes after wearing this pendant - faster heart beats, prophetic dreams, breaking of illusions, seeing the reality as it is and becoming free from long time fears. The flower of life is one of the strongest sacred geometric shapes!
I believe the complete ancient flower of life is an inter-dimensional tool, a portal, a stargate, a window into what some call the inter space plains. The original flower of life (found on several pillars within "the Osireion" at abydos in Egypt) is incomplete, because it is only the first layer of three (pic1+2).
The complete flower has the other two layers added, making it three dimensional (pic3). If you relax (sit three feet away from the screen) and let the flower slowly draw your eyes out of focus, the flower will open. Try and not focus on any one point, blankly stare, take the flower in as a whole. You may get a headache and itchy eyes, this will quickly disappear. We do not see with our eyes, we see through our eyes. Let your mind focus, don't fight it.
What appears is a reptilian entity. This creature is very frightening and fierce looking, but i can assure you it can do you no harm. I know this sounds mad, but it is true and very real. After you get used to interacting with the reptilian, you can move on to the next entity. To interact with the second being you must rotate the flower by 30 degrees and repeat the steps.
The second being is the Chinese dragon ( the fu dog). This creature is even more frightening than the first, so be prepared. Again, this creature cannot harm you in anyway. Somehow these entities are in suspended animation. They are real but they do not and cannot move. I know within freemasonry, they call the first entity "the khaibit man". You need to have been initiated into the 10th degree to be aware of the khaibit man. As part of the initiation into the 10th degree, the khaibit man is conjured up in front of you. I am not a Freemason, but my father has been a Freemason for over 40 years. He has been through the 10th degree. When I made this discovery and drew the complete flower, I was living in Edinburgh. I phoned my father who was living at home in Kirkwall on the Orkney isles. When I told my father what I had seen, he could not believe what I was saying. He told me that the only way I could know what I was telling him was if I had been through the 10th degree. Obviously I'm not a mason and hadn't been through the 10th, so from that day on my father has told me everything he knows about freemasonry. He also told me that his granny (my great granny Fox) told him when he was 16 years old, that someday one of his children would discover something that would affect the whole world. He is now convinced that the complete flower is this discovery.
You may know that the complete flower contains the kabbalah`s tree of life, the fruit, the egg and the seed of life
The Kabbalah Tree of Life derived from the Flower of Life.
The complete flower also contains the three dimensional metatron cube (pic6), which holds all the Platonic solids. Not just the building blocks of life, but the building blocks of creation itself.
For whatever reason, the computer generated flower does contain all Freemasonry's sacred symbols.
All the most ancient alphabets originate from the complete flower of life.
Images above: the 'elder futhark' runes alphabet overlaid onto the cfol
Images above: the ancient Phoenician alphabet overlaid onto the cfol.
Several magic and alchemical symbols which are found within the flower.
The complete flower of life does have another use. If you overlay a map (after getting the correct scale) with the complete flower of life, all sacred sites, standing stones etc, will sit at the centre of six points. This picture gives you idea how the grid looks
If you overlay a map (after getting the correct scale) with the complete flower of life, all sacred sites, standing stones etc, will sit at the centre of six points.
Stonehenge and the worlds natural energy grid...The ancient stone circle of Stonehenge, which symbolizes the complete flower of life, the hexagonal geometric pattern on which the earths natural energy grid is based (see 3 images below):
The World Grid: The invisible made visible...A portion of the world grid, which invisibly encircles the planet. The grid is based on 'the complete flower of life' and the hexagon/hexagram. The diameter of the first circle was calculated by drawing a line from Orkney to Stonehenge (coincidently the line happens to pass through Rosslyn chapel which is exactly in the middle, this could be the real 'rose line'). All of Europe's ancient sites (stone circles symbolizing the flower) can be found lying on one of these lines. The grid also links all of these ancient sites together. Many of the oldest sacred sites lie at the centre of six points.
Orbits of Venus and the Earth are yet another example of sacred geometry.
This image shows the proportions of the orbit of the Earth and Venus (if the diameter the Earth's orbit is equal to diagonal of a square, the orbit of Venus would fit inside such square as shown on the drawing.
The image below has been made by hand with help of computer software for drafting. First, let's draw a square and two circles so one fits inside a square and the other outside the square. Strangely this represents accurately proportions of the orbits of Venus and Earth. Second, let's draw equally spaced points on each circle representing number of days per orbit (365 points for the orbit of the Earth and 225 points for the orbit of Venus). Next, let's connected lines between orbital positions of each planet for each day - picking for the starting point a day when both planets are closest to each other. After repeating this process for 8 orbits of the Earth the lines form this amazing image:
This image (to scale) shows dance of Venus and Earth - each of the fine lines connects both planets over time required to complete 8 orbits by Earth (and 13 orbits by Venus). Orbit of Earth is cropped out.
Tree of Life
The Tree of Life is one of the most familiar of the Sacred Geometry Symbols. The structure of the Tree of Life is connected to the sacred teachings of the Jewish Kabbalah but can be seen in other traditions such as the ancient Egyptian. The Tree of Life is explained in Sefer Yetzira ("Book of Creation"). The book explained the creation as a process involving the 10 divine numbers (sefirot) of God the Creator and the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet. The 10 sefirot together with the 22 letters constitute the "32 paths of secret wisdom". The Tree of Life is used as a sign of unity and love.
Security & Safety Policy:
· All therapist are professional and certified
· We keep the air clean, ventilated and use essential oils to purify the air
· The place provides air conditioning
· All materials we use are individual for each client
· We disinfect all surfaces and our hands well before and after each therapy
· During the massage, the therapists use masks (and gloves if the client would like to)
· We use non-allergenic and natural creams and oils
· Each client disinfect their hands, take off the shoes before coming in and use disposable slippers
Política de Segurança:
· Todos os terapeutas são profissionais e certificados
· Mantemos o ar fresco e ventilado e usamos óleos essenciais para purificar o ar
· O espaço tem ar condicionado
· Todos os materiais que usamos são individuais para cada cliente
· Desinfectamos bem todas as superfícies e as mãos, para que não haja risco de contaminação
· Durante a terapia os terapeutas utilizam máscaras (luvas no caso do cliente o desejar)
· Utilizamos cremes e óleos anti-alergênicos e naturais
· Cada cliente desinfecta as suas mãos e descalça os seus sapatos na entrada, são fornecidos chinelos descartáveis